Submit an Event
Submit your event for consideration to be included in the online Calendar of Events. All events must meet the following guidelines to be considered for publication.
- The event for submission MUST be open to the public. If an admission fee is charged, the event must benefit a local non-profit organization or group.
- The event for submission must be held in Seminole or Gaines County.
- It is the responsibility of the event organizer to insure the accuracy of the information submitted. The Seminole Sentinel shall not be held liable for incorrect information.
- It is the responsibility of the event organizers to notify the Seminole Sentinel of a decision to cancel, move or change an event. Changes may be sent via email to email@example.com or by phone to (806) 637-4535.
- Civic clubs, organizations, and boards must include agenda for meeting, or list speaker or topic of discussion.
- In order to be considered, the event must be aimed at building a better, more cohesive community.
- The Seminole Sentinel retains the right to refuse any listing.